By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Top 5 Reasons I HATE Delivering to the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort...aka 3rd gate to HELL!


Ok...Here is Dominoe Dave's Top 5 Reason I HATE delivering pizza's to the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort......

#5. The non english speaking operator that always transfers me to the wrong room.

#4. Waiting on drunk guys named Armando to wake up from their Jagermiester induced coma to ride an elevator 4 floors to come get his pizza (we are also not allowed at the rooms at the Holiday Inn

#3. NOT BEING ALLOWED AT THE ROOMS AT THE HOLIDAY INN!!! (What do they think we are gonna piss off the balcony?)....since that was aformentioned, #3 is actually getting a call from my boss on the way to work on SATURDAY NIGHT to inform me that some drunk idiot who paid for an order on THURSDAY night on credit card and also gave me 27$ in cash that I had to take him said amount out of my own pocket and pay him back. This was obviously not my fault!!

2. The herd of drunk baffoons that stampede off the shuttle busses screaming the OHIO STATE fight song while each of them coming up to you saying....dude can I have a slice of pizza?? (Yeah, sure have a slice I'll just charge room 666 2$ less. (Armando was from room 666....j/k)

and the Number 1 thing I hate the most about the Holiday Inn Sunpree Resort....*drumroll*

The short security guard in the pink shirt that has a napoleon complex who threaten to kick me off property permanently for selling chicken kickers in the computer room.....I hope he gets puked on by Armando!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Mary-I am a Photoshop class graduate...this is post-grad work!!!

Allison-yeah, that's what I like about the job! it's like a box of chocolates at each fun filled hotel room door....neva no what ya gonna git.

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home