By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Grin and Bear it......then KICK THE CAT!!!



This week is really testing my patience. All in one week I had my grandmother almost die, my father in the hospital for heart problems (I think that was last week though), 2 trips with my car to the autoshop on back to back days. I had 2 major exams and one quiz in school the week AFTER FREAK'IN SPRING BREAK! How F*cked up is that!! I have 2 papers due I have yet to start on, Kristi got into a fender bender last night at 1:30 on the way home from my house. I was on the phone with her when it happened. The phone went dead so I threw on some pants, no shoes and drove TOP SPEED to make sure she was ok. We had to wait on the cops to get done and so I didn't get to bed till late. Today and yesterday were the trips to the autoshop. I got my car fixed with 20 mins to spare before being to class for my quiz (not the major exam thank god.) I know I totally bombed this quiz. To top ALL of this off, I have worked almost 40 hours this week, most of them worked between the hours of 5 p.m. and 4 a.m. I am not the type to just get home and go to bed either. It usually takes me 30 mins atleast to wind down. (I especially like winding down with Captian Morgan!) Anyways, I guess now would be a good time for scripture like "Psa 42:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and [why] art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him [for] the help of his countenance., or Job 1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. or perhaps
Jer 29:11
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. ( Hey Mary notice the LINKING!!!!) I think I might go read some psalms tonight when I get home from work......I'll leave "the Captian" on the beach for the night : D

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

"my book" is that refering to a devotional of some sort?

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home