By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well We're Mov'in On Up......



......TOOOO THE EASTSIIIDDEE TO A DELLUXE APPARTMEENNTT IN THE SKKYY!!! I loved that show. Well anyways, Kristi and I put our deposit down yesterday on our first apartment. We are going on some major blind faith, because we haven't even seen the inside. Kristi has a co-worker who lives in the same complex and she said they are nice apartments. The only thing I think that might be a problem is that one of the rooms has a walk-in closet, but no connected bathroom. The other room has a connected bathroom, but no walk-in closet. How Ucked Fup is that. Anyways, we like the location, and it has a pool and HOTTUB!!! GET IN THE WATA....TOO HOT...IN THE HOTTUB *James Brown voice*.....and it also has a workout room, which me and Kristi hope with encourage us to exercise. We try to go walking or jogging when we can, but it's hard to find the time. I am going to move into the apartment on April 15th and go ahead and get everything moved in that we can. I would like to have the entire apartment finished before we get married.....so if you know anyone who is coming to my wedding and is buying me expensive gifts that would go in an "apartment".....my new address as of April 15th will be :

John and Kristi Claunch
2121 Harrison Ave.
Apt. D-5
Panama City, FL 32405

Wow, John and Kristi Claunch. That has a nice ring to it!

3 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Well, I am not picky about closet space. I can move most of my stuff to the other closet, as long as I have access to my pants! Hey, if you have sound on your computer go check out my MySpace account profile...it's funny.

www.MySpace.com/xxelvisxx

8:24 AM

 
Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Mary,

It's called Spring Valley Club. you can look it up on Google. Spring Valley Club: Panama City, FL

10:24 AM

 
Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Just south of 23rd St. on the right going south

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home