By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Special Edition: Dumb move of the Week!


Ok, I just got done with my "Jesus-er-cise" blog and decided I would head off to class. I was working in the computer lab and watching the time to make sure I was over in the Bay building by 4 o'clock for my Business Psychology class, which I am usually on time for because I have a class prior to it. Today I had my mid-term in the prior class, so I have some extra time to work on things and blog. I walk into class and the professor said "your late! We started at 3:30. " I promptly told the man "I am not late I am 5 minutes early!" Him and the rest of the class proceeded to tell me they started back at 3:30 from their break I said "no this class starts at 4:00. One of the students said "which class are you here for, this is Psychology and Law, which was a 2:00 class. My class, which actually starts at 5 o'clock not 4, had not started yet and I rudely interrupted the Psych and Law class...which erupted in laughter as I realized I was an hour early for class. Which, by the way, the professor, who is the same professor for my Business Psych class did not remember I wasn't in his Psych and Law class. Oh well, atleast I wasn't really late and was able to amuse some of my bored Co-Psych majors with a good laugh at my expense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home