By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tattoo's


Yeah, So I am thinking about getting a new tattoo. I really used to be into getting Ink and then decided it was time to take a break before I was covered. Sometimes I am annoyed by my choices in art and sometimes I am all about my tats. I am considering getting a piece on my honeymoon down in Orlando. Lots of good parlors down there according to a buddy of mine. Getting ink done is like making love to a maschist, good pain. Anyways, I digress. Post em if you got em.

3 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

well, kristi and I have thought of getting celtic crosses tattooed with my inscription saying "I am my beloved's.... and Kristi's would say "and my beloved's mine" It would be a tattoo with more than just one meaning and would not be getting something dumb like our names or something. It was her idea and I like it.

2:36 PM

 
Blogger J. D. C. said...

When I get married, I want in small latin Type, "A Nomini Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti", or if that is not functional, NPFSS around my ring finger. But I'm not sure that is going to happen. I also want to get "Credo in Unum Deum, Soli Deo Gloria" on my back, and possibly the Lord's Prayer, in Latin, on my shoulder.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Mary- you are preach'in to the choir. but yeah, it's not me who should consider it, it's Kristi..and i've made my feelings about tattoo's clear to her. The fact is, sometimes you like them, sometimes you don't..but they always carry a meaning. It's ink stained memory

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home