By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Cup of Irregular

Faster than a speeding Starbucks addict.......more powerful than a loco-motivational speaker......able to deliver pizza's in a single bound.........I give you Johnny Caffiene. (now available in Zimbabwe Special Roast). I am creating this blog cause I think it will help me better communicate with my siblings who seem to find this a great avenue for spilling the beans (yes, pun intented.) Anyways this blog will be about Johnny Caffiene's real life identity of a mild mannered pizza delivery boy/college student/christian"ish"/politically erect I mean incorrect/coffee drinker named John Claunch. I am a college student at Florida State University at Panama City, as not to be confused with our "branch" campus in Tallahassee. I am sure I will have plenty to say about school, being engaged and soon married.....more about being Gopher Boy (Johnny Caffiene's sidekick) for my fiance SuperBride aka my darling Kristi. Just kidding My Love....as well as talking about everyone's favorite topic's politics, religion, and delivering pizza to thousands of inebriated beach infesting college students......Hope you enjoy my "cup of irregular"....Now with Extra Sugar!

2 Comments:

Blogger J. D. C. said...

Wow... The disease is spreading. I have a feeling I am going to be spending way too much of my time reading blogs.... and I'm STOKED!!!

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Jim Claunch said...

JohnnyCaffine beats Bunkeydoo's Blog(grin). This is a good way for you to let us all know what you are up to between school,pizza delivery,Video Game Master and Kristi.

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home