By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Man Down!....The Furthering Adventures of Pizza Boy


Well, I was out delivering pizza to the Party Pimps of Panama last night on my first closing shift of the season. I was heading back to my car from a hotel room at the Howard "touch my" Johnson otherwise known as the Whore Walk Beach Resort, when I stumbled upon my first MAN DOWN of the year. Now usually, the MAN DOWN in question might have been scooped up by his WING MEN, but this poor guy (not dude in picture) was dropped off by some random car, they just left him in the parking lot of the Ho Jo and took off. They happen to drop him off near my car, so I was concerned. I tried to help the poor guy to his feet, but this was NOT gonna happen due to him not knowing where his FEET WERE! Among other items of things that were not known to this man were his NAME, ROOM NUMBER, and THE FACT HE'S NOT SUPPOSE TO CRAWL OVER TOWARDS MY TRUCK AND ALMOST PUKE ON IT! Well, I thought this was a good time for a call to the Minute Men Security Team! Go Team Go! Well, I headed back to Dominoes, luckily with no chunks on my vehicle. This was not the first MAN DOWN experience I had been through, so I was prepared. Last year I had problems with the Gas Waster's of the Miracle Strip throwing things at my Truck. If this becomes a nusance this year, I am bringing my paintball gun out there with me and POPP'IN CAPS!!!!!!!!! BREAK YO'SELF FOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home