By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the beach........



Well it's that time again......oil up your bods and break out your beerbongs. Spring Break is upon us again down in lovely Panama City Beach. Another Spring of traffic, drunk debauchery, and lots and lots of Pizza! As you guys know, when I am not off being Johnny Caffiene, I drive the Miracle Strip of Panama City Beach and the surrounding area bringing munchies to the the late night weed warriors. Nothing says lov'in like a half-wasted, half naked dude on the 20th floor of a beach condo who meets you with a smile and a cloud of smoke from the bong rips that were just consumed two seconds before my arrival. I love these stoned party animals because they keep my life simple. I GIVE THEM PIZZA, THEY GIVE ME TIPS! No pre-bussing, No "can I get you another margarita", no "your doing a great job, here's 20 cents". These people really appreciate my endeavors..........and if they don't I still make 6$+ an hour!!! But I digress.... The real fact of the matter is I WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE. My boss at dominoes would like to think that I am working hard for the company. BWHAHAHAHAHA.

The truth is I work for these guys ----->

Man I wish God would have limited chest hair growth, it gives too much support for evolution!

But I digress again....I really am looking forward to my last year working the beach. It's been fun, but I think when I graduate I will need to find a real job. Yes that's right. Johnny Caffiene must become Johnny Responsible!

Anyways, if you are heading down to "The Worlds Most Beautiful Beaches" this spring or summer, don't forget to look up Dominoes Pizza for your pepperoni fix. We'll be over at the hotel about an hour after you call....and please be patient with us, I swear we are going as fast as we can....3 miles an hour behind "SHOW US YOUR TITS"!!!!

That car will be shofouring these guys--------->

Check out the birdcage on #6!

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Well allison, sorry about your Spring Break traumas. I don't blame you for not coming to Panama City Beach. It's alot nicer over by Destin and Fort Walton Beach, or over by Mexico beach towards Cape Sandblas. Same sand, same water, not as many beer cans and butt slaps!

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home