By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Great Egg Spraypainting Project


Ok so Kristi and I are in the home stretch as far as wedding planning goes. We sent out the first batch of invitations this week, so if you receive a big off white envlope with EXCEPTIONALLY WELL WRITTEN CALIGRAPHY WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS, which was written by my lovely fiance, then RETURN THE POSTCARD INSIDE IT IMMEDIATELY! We need a headcount ASAP. Anyways, tonight I was in charge of Kristi's latest "honey-do" project for the wedding. Since arts and crafts was a favorite subject of mine throughout school, mostly being ARTFUL AND CRAFTY AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT, I guess I didn't mind working on the project. The job goes as thus: spray painting plastic easter eggs. You take the easter egg, lather it up in paint thinner, spritzle some "plastic bonding" spray paint for the first coat (notice the use of the Johnny-ese term spritzle). Then, you flittzle (this is spritzling with fleck paint hence frittzle) another coat of paint that is made to texture. Finally you LIGHTLY spritzle again with pretty satin blue spraypaint. So I have these easter eggs drying in my garage leaving my clothes nice and splotchy with spraypaint and my hand smelling like paint-thinner. I just hope SuperBride is happy with her sprittzled-flittzled egg creations. These will be used by the way to house birdseed for throwing at me on the wedding day. I just hope someone doesn't throw the (now heavy laiden with spraypaint) eggs, which I think might be heavy enough now to be considered a lethal weapon.

<-------Our eggs not as cool as Easter Egg Tree!

2 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Mary,

You weren't impressed by the hand-written addresses on the envelope She wrote that with a caligraphy pen. Just make sure you mention to her she has wonderful caligraphy skills.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

btw, the eggs in the picture are not our eggs. our eggs are those regular plastic eggs you put candy in. They are sitting out in the garage triple coated in paint.

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home