By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blueboy and Pinky Strike Back!!!




(note: the picture next to BB&P is Darth Tater! I was gonna just put a pic of Darth Vader, but Darth Tater was cooler !)
When the Lord giveth....he GIVETH! Ok, so if you are famliar with my first Blueboy and Pinky blog titled "The Blueboy and Pinky Experience", you're in on the "know" on my generous gratuity I recieved one night while working and making bad money. Well, I thought lightning can't strike in the same place twice, but that's a LIE!! Last night I took a delivery to the most of "ungodly" places........Show N Tail Strip Club. Now, I've made decent tips off dancers before, but not usually from the doorman. Well, last night I brought this dancer named "Stella" a pizza. I had to wait through 3 songs for her to finish her set. I spent that time talking to Dan the Doorman and he decided he wanted to order a pizza. I called Dominoes for him and put an order in for a large pepperoni. I left and returned 30 minutes or so later with Dan's pizza. Dan went and started talking with this guy....who I have no idea...and Dan and the mystery man returned a few moments later. The "angelic" regular customer who remains anonymous said "Dan, you got a pizza?, here dude (talking to me) here is $100...keep it" and he walked away. The bill for the pizza was $8 something which left me a $90 tip. I was flaberghasted. The guy who through me the $100 could certainly afford it with the bankroll of nearly $3,000 in cash he had in his pocket. Dan said that was one of their regulars who was a very generous dude.......generously off his rocker!!! but I'm not complaining. So after working last night, after giving a tipout of $20 and buying a six pack of Smirnoff Ice to share with my co-workers in celebration, I still took home $230 after paying for the gas I had spent for the night. This was the tips I raked from last night plus that "blessing" from the strip club. (whoever said the Lord works in mysterious ways was RIGHT!!!) . Again, I want to stress this was NOT again about the money. I made plenty of money last night anyways, and would have made over $150 regardless. It's about God providing for my needs. Yesterday afternoon, before I went into work, Kristi and I had to put down a deposit on our new apartment. This amount was around $270. I wasn't really planning on forking out that amount yesterday, but I had to to keep the apartment from going to someone else. The money I made last night covered most of that deposit. The big twist for me is my mother's morning devotional. She asked me to read it. It was entitled "The Lord Will Provide!" The devo was about a missionary in India that whose mission was in need of financial help. Prayers were said and answered when she just left her faith in God, not people. The scripture verse it referenced was 1 Kings 17: 8-16 (Mary, if you get discouraged any during this transitional period for you and Lane, I suggest you go read this passage). Infact, anyone who reads this blog, that is your homework assignment!!!! Anyways, I give all the glory to He who provides!!! He has planned my ends......so I must BELIEVE he plans my means as well!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

I guess you missed the "need" I just forked out $272 for my deposit. Yes, it goes right back out the door. But, that's expected

1:24 PM

 
Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Yep, at a strip club. That's not the first time I've got a good tip there. That was definately the biggest. Last year this one very drunk stripper gave me a 20$ tip. It's not like they care. They make BANK every night.

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home