By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

NOT HOT...IN THE HOTTUB...DON'T GET IN THE WATA!

Ok, so in line with the theme of things breaking down....or possibly breaking down (see The View from here.... I also don't know how to link these damn things). I decided that my arms and legs are sore and NOTHING would feel better right now than to soak my tired old bones in my HOTTUB! I got in my shorts and grabbed a towel and headed out to the back porch. I lifted the lid and put my hand down in the water just to make sure it wasn't too hot......to my UTTER DISMAY AND EXTREME DISSAPPOINTMENT...The tub was not only not too hot, it was NIPPIER THAN A WITCHES TEET! (kind of like a Cat's teet for those who have seen Meet The Parents). There aren't many things that really just make me mad. I am a really easy going guy. But, I was FURIOUS!!!! I was SOOO ready to slip in a relax. This is not the first time I have been "weighed, measured, and found wanting". (for A Knight's Tale Fans!) The problem is the damn thing has a kill switch if it gets to hot and will totally cut off and go cold if you don't hit the reset switch. What PISSES ME OFF TO NO END is I pushed the reset switch yesterday. It usually takes a few days to activate the kill switch. Personally if I want to scald myself that is MY BUSINESS....whoever the HELL invented the "kill switch" is not MY BUDDY !


<------Now he's my buddy!


Anyways, It will take atleast overnight to heat back up, so I guess it's either blow icecold bubbles up my bum or sit in the bathtub and make my OWN bubbles........with bubble bath you gross minded people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, I always have option number 3 and that is.............................



HOT SPRINGS NORTH CAROLINA!!!!! JUST A 45 MINUTE HELL DRIVE THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS FROM LAKE JUNALUSKA!

2 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Well that's great, I hope you choke on some Mr. Bubble in it!!!!!!!

1:41 PM

 
Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Imma go cram myself into my small ass kid size bathtub and splash to my hearts content L:P....That "L" is for LOOOOOSER!

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home