By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Friday, March 31, 2006

God works in SUPERCOOL ways!!


On a much more serious note.......Praise the Lord!!! God is certainly amazing in times of need. He has been providing for my family for a LONG time. Recently, both my younger sister an I are working on moving. We are both in need of provisions for things to go swimmingly. Prayers have been answered for both of us in the way of living needs for the upcoming move. Both of us have found apartments that are WAAY more affordable than some of the most expensive selections. We both are doing "contently" in the fiscal provisions department for the time being. My sister was provided with people and certain internet auctioning companies to come and buy her stuff......and LOW AND BEHOLD....When Kristi and I thought all was lost in getting some affordable furniture....BIPPITY BOPPITY BOOP......COUCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't God work in SUPERCOOL AWESOMENESS AMAZING BB&P WAYS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Amen to that Sista Davis! It just shows how Sovereign he truely is! "this day's been crazy, but everything's happened on schedule, from the rain and the cold to the drink that I spilled on my shirt"

8:59 AM

 
Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

Allison,

I love ya dear, but that's not a song by Jewl. It's lyrics from Table for 2 by Derek Webb

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home