By night a mild mannered pizza boy and college student...but in the morning I AM JOHNNY CAFFIENE.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Time?!?! WHAT TIME!?!?!


Do you ever feel like time goes by much faster for you than the rest of the world? Sometimes I feel like God or someone hit the fastforward button on my life (or atleast the 2x button.) I have tried to fit more and more things into my busy schedule and I feel like the day is over before it begins. I was talking to my professor yesterday about my upcoming project that is due in 3 weeks or so and I told him I would like to "get the ball rolling" and try to get it finished in two weeks. He looked at me with a straight face and said "if you took like 4 hours a day and worked diligently on it, you should do spectacular. I almost started laughing right in his face...IN THE FACE!. 4 HOURS A DAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS THIS GUY SHOOTING-UP! I wish I had that kind of time to work on ANYTHING. But nay.....I do not. Well, I know some of you out there in Bloggerland feel my pain....any time managment tips?

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyCaffeine said...

well, the thing is I don't really play much anymore. Maybe once or twice a week for a 1/2 hour or so. But thanks for the suggestion : D

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home